Financial Engineering and Risk Management
About the Programme
The landscape financial services sector in India has undergone metamorphic changes in the recent past. Globalisation, deregulation and marketisation have thrust innovations in processes, products, practices and service standards.
All this demanded a new set of professionals to innovate and compete in order to grow domestically and become internationally competitive players. Continual up-gradation of skills is the need of the hour. IICM, considering the new demand, has designed a six-month certificate course on “Financial Engineering and Risk Management”.
The prospective candidates will be able to equip themselves with the modern products, processes, practices and techniques in the financial services industry.
The programme is divided into the following courses/modules:
- Quantitative Techniques
- Equity Valuation and Pricing
- Derivatives Valuation and Pricing (Index, Stock, Forex and Commodities)
- Portfolio Management
- Fixed Income Securities Analysis & Portfolio Management
- Credit Risk Modelling
- Structured Products (Liquidity Risk, Model Risk)
- Financial Modelling and Econometric Packages
- Risk Management
- Case Studies
- New Financial Order – New Regulation and New Financial World
- Project on Risk Management (two months)